Saturday, February 15, 2014

Forever Chasing the Starlight

http://www.purevisionstudios.com

Forever Chasing the Starlight...Forever Following My Bliss

Life is good.  I will never slow down, nor will I ever get it done. It is just too much fun.  Sun Valley is covered in tons of fresh spring snow.  I am anticipating spring and delighting in new projects.  One of which is reviewing books.  Reading is such a
luxurious, self-indulgent treat for me and now the left side of my brain can no longer launch into a rant about me enjoying a good book.  Ha!  Here is my latest book review:


"The Numerology Guidebook: Uncover Your Destiny and the Blueprint of Your Life" by Michelle Buchanan


It has been my experience in life at the point of many major crossroads that confirmation and valuable information always appears to me at the crucial times.  The only requirement for me is to pay attention.  So it was when I requested this book from Hayhouse Publications free for the purpose of review. I was not required by Hayhouse to give a positive review. I was ready to be objective and impartial.

I knew some but very little about numerology when I first turned the pages of this book.  Michelle Buchanan easily guided me step by step through my Life Path Number, my Destiny Number, my Soul Number and so much more.  The information I gained was incredibly right on.

Michelle Buchanan’s expertise and clear writing style makes this a book already becoming a worn favorite as I continually seek out new guidance for myself and now my friends and family.