Wednesday, October 5, 2011


Thousand Springs Festival ~ Magical Places
Thousand Springs State Park is most certainly one of Idaho's most magical places.  The Thousand Springs Festival is held annually on Ritter Island within the park and recently welcomed 4,000 guests.  We had to skip this festival last year but were determined not to miss it again. We redesigned our booth and were anxious to try it out in one of our favorite shows.




 Pure Vision Studios Booth @ Thousand Springs Fest 2011
We had the most amazing time!  Despite the booth being a bit warm for temps in the 90's (who would have thought end of Sept??), we loved the dark curtain look of the new booth. We will have to smooth out the bugs for warmer shows but all in all it was a huge success.

Shows like this produce a high that is truly hard to describe! I spoke with children just learning to appreciate art (certainly my most important critics), tweens and teens who were aspiring photographers
, fellow artists and photographers, and seniors who talked of the old days in Idaho.

We did well and I made a nice trade at the end of the show for a really cool hand carved Native American Flute.....(Next Story )    I confess that I have a bit o' the "Carni" and Gypsy in me and this could be my retirement plan.....loved it!  Already talking more shows ..please stay tuned.